The RTG Program Track is for individuals with specific goals within the sport of CrossFit, or who desire to be competitive at local, regional, national, or international levels of competition. Because CrossFit Competitions regularly employ complex/high-skill movements in volume or with heavy loads, athletes must demonstrate proficiency with several movements prior to being allowed to participate in the program; at the discretion of the CFTT Coaching Staff, participants may be required to attend the CrossFit Threshold Training AST Seminar prior to participating. Also, RTG Program athletes have made (or are willing to make) a significant commitment to their sport; In addition to securing the pre-requisite skills and/or fitness levels demanded by the program, RTG athletes often make/have made accommodations in their lifestyles to pursue their craft.
FOLLOW THIS PROGRAM IF:
1.) You’re committed to qualifying for regionals and/or the CrossFit Games;
2.) You’re willing to commit to a minimum of two six-month training cycles to achieve these aims.
- Other Group Training Program Tracks
- Class Structure / What to Expect
- Purchase an Unlimited 6-Month or 3-Month Contract for an Individual, Couple, or Family
- Purchase a 3 x / Week (12 Classes / Month) Contract for 6-Months or 3-Months
- Purchase a 10-Card Punch-Pass or Annual Group Training Membership
- Return to Program Overview.