Teams Selected for This Week’s Saturday Main Event!!!
Yesterday, we held the inaugural CrossFit TT Athlete Draft for this year’s Main Event Series. To say it was hugely successful is an understatement. We – your coaches – left feeling energized and invigorated, eagerly awaiting their first opportunity to engage with their teams. It was so much fun that several of us commented that we should do more events like this throughout the year! If the draft is any indication as to how great this event is going to be for our community, rest assured we’ll do exactly that in the near future.
In this post, we”re releasing the team rosters. Look for additional posts RE: scoring, logistics shortly.
A few notes before we share the teams with you:
- Team Composition. Each team will be led by a pair of coaches. We’ve carefully selected the coaches in charge of each team to ensure that each team will have a minimum of one Coach on deck each week (nearly all the coaches have a conflict on at least one Saturday), and to ensure that the collective skills of all the coaches are evenly distributed across all of the teams.
- Team Names. They’re pending. IN fact, one of the first challenges you may face as a team might be to come up with a creative team name…so get your thinking caps on.
- Questions / Concerns. If you don’t see your name on the list, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can ensure that you’re assigned to a team.
What are you waiting for?!? Show us the TEAMS!!!!
Without any further delay, here are the teams for CrossFit TT’s 2016 Main Event:
|Co-Captain:||Co-Bu (Colin B).|
- Athlete Profiles & Accomplishments (27)
- Coach's Corner (83)
- Competition (38)
- CrossFit Kids (3)
- CrossFit Open / TT Main Event Series (39)
- Daily Results (1,547)
- Daily WOD (905)
- Function (1,362)
- New Member Blog (10)
- News and Events (200)
- Nutrition (10)
- Performance (1,373)
- Program Philosophy and Education (21)
- RTG (1,348)
- Uncategorized (130)
- Videos (15)