Several adjoining businesses have been generous enough to afford us the use of their parking space. We’d like to ask that all attendees do their best to refrain from abusing their generosity by respecting the parking boundaries outlined below. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Registration Opens: 0730
- Athlete Briefing: 0815
- Event Begins (1st Heat): 0900
- Time is Approximate. Check Back for Additional Heat Information;
- Finals Begin: 1545
- Time is Approximate. Check Back for Additional Information;
- Awards Ceremony: 1630.
- Time is Approximate. Check Back for Additional Information.
Event scoring will be handled by WODRocket.com. Click here to follow scores as they’re posted live in real-time on Game-Day.
ATHLETES: Threshold Training has partnered with Healthy Living Market and Cafe to help competitors get the supplies they’ll need to be successful at the event. For your convenience, we’ve created a shopping list you can use to help ensure you’re well-fueled before each WOD. As a reminder, on Thursdays, all supplements and nutraceutical products are 20% off; you’d be well advised to take advantage of such discounts on 11/29.
- Warm up/Cool down: We will be offering a dedicated warm up/ cool down area with additional barbells, bikes, foam rollers and lacrosse balls.
- Accessories: DB Gear is local, VT-based business focused on providing functional fitness athletes with quality weightlifting equipment and accessories at accessible prices. Cash, Credit Cards accepted.
- Food and Peri-Nutrition:
- Threshold Training: TT will offer a variety of training fuels to purchase from brands like Nooma, Fit-Aid, Stronger-Faster-Healther, and Rx Bars. Coffee will also be made available. Cash only, please.
- Green Mountain Smoothies: GMS is now located just across the main road. A quick jog over and you can choose from a whole list of smoothie offerings.
- Healthy Living Market: Although not on-site, Healthy Living Market and Cafe is 2.1 miles from our location.
- Entertainment: Threshold Training has a Multicade cabinet on-site, featuring legendary Williams electronics classics like Joust, Robotron 2084, and Defender. All proceeds from these machines are donated to a local charity on a quarterly basis. Quarters only; change not provided.